I made this as a maquette for a commission . I was trying to create a bit of form and mass to something which could be quite flat . I have discovered that the prefered fish is a John Dory . Lots of extravagant fins .
As this will be carved in granite , it will be a bit of a challenge . I shall make the fish part of the plinth , all in one , so I will be able to take a few liberties with the fins .
- Bath Stone Bull
- Ceramics A
- Open studios
- Open Studios Cornwall
- Owl In Purbeck Marble
- Sculpture . Carving . Animals
- Sculpture ceramics animals
- Sculpture Ceramics Animals Birds Open Studios Cornwall Hilton Fine Art
- sculpture wood carving Fish
- Yew Tree Gallery . Cornwall
Reece Ingram, Sculptor, artist,
- 3,470 hits